In partnership with Campus Services and Aramark, the Meal Assistance Program provides no-cost meals to Boise State students facing food insecurity. Recipients will receive 10 meal swipes to be used within a two-month timeframe.
- 10 meals will be redeemed at the Boise River Café (all-you-care-to-eat dining facility in the SUB)
- Meals may be awarded ONCE during a student’s academic career
- Any unused meals awarded will expire after two months
- Meals do not need to be repaid
- Enrolled in at least 6 financial aid eligible credits for the semester in which meals are being requested.
- Be a degree-seeking student in good academic standing with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or show evidence of recent satisfactory progress.
- Have exhausted all other possible resources before applying for meal assistance, such as student loans, food stamps, personal financial accounts, people that owe you money, and community resources (food pantries).
- Can articulate how this program will help you stay successful as a student.
- Complete a Meal Assistance Application.
- Completed application is reviewed for approval by the Office of the Dean of Students. Criteria for approval will be based on eligibility and availability of meals.
- You will be notified of the decision with follow-up instructions.
If you are currently receiving financial aid, please be aware that receiving this award may affect your current and future aid awards.