The Office of the Dean of Students administers an online workshop to support student understanding of academic integrity and academic misconduct through the use of scenarios and self-checks. The workshop will help you answer questions including:
- When is a tutor helping you learn and when is working with a tutor considered academic misconduct?
- Can you save your old exams and let others take a look to help them study?
- Is it acceptable to use a paper you wrote for another class if the assignments are similar?
- Can you get ideas from the web for your discussion board posts?
- If you are working on a take home exam when can you work with others?
This workshop takes about an hour to complete and any student may access it by contacting Student Rights and Responsibilities within the Office of the Dean of Students at email@example.com and requesting the link.
Henze, Samantha. 2016. [Academic integrity illustration].